Sunday, September 6, 2009

Golfing with the Mini's

aka Miniature Golf.  It has been months since Andrew's work schedule has alotted enough time to do something as a family on a day other than a Sunday, but this particular Saturday was a first.  Along with the Sewell family (which I neglected to get pictures of), we hit up our first rounds of golf for the season.  Judging by the lateness of the season, these may be our only rounds of golf for the year.  After careful assessment of each hole,


instruction on the proper form,

proper carryout,

and follow through,

celebrations were well deserved.

And repeat (minus a few steps).


We only made it through 10 of the 18 holes (before it got too cold and the dad's got bored), but we worked up enough of an appetite for some ice cream!


It was a fun Saturday and we look forward to the slower work season to spend more time like this with daddy!

(FYI, Emma and I were there also.  Andrew took the picture of us, but I am thinking it is still on his phone.  I'll have to attach it later.)  And here it is...

1 comments:

Kristin D. said...

I get bored after 10 holes too. But I bet the kids loved it.