I don't even remember how long it has been since I have transferred these over, and since it is easier not to document the EXACT day a quote is made, I can't even guess. So, just consider these from whenever to now and we'll both call it good. Enjoy.
August 6, 2009: (Gavin sees lightning flash in the sky) G: "Look mom, lightning!" T: "Na-Queen!" (thunder crashes) " gasp...didjew hear NaQueen?" G: "Not Lightning McQueen. Just Lightning." T: Yeah, Na-Queen..he's comin'." G: "No! Just lightning!" M: "Lightning McQueen is a racecar, buggy. Lightning is a light in the sky." T: "Na-Ning McQueen's ah-yive in the sky!" (Try explaining that one any better and getting any better results! To this day he has yet to make the connection.)
(Gavin takes something away from Tristan causing the usual screaming.) G: "Tristan, Tristan..we need to stay calm and think things through."
(Riding in the car) G: "When I get bigger dad, I will be 29 and say bad words like you." (What makes this funny is that Andrew hadn't said any such bad words to provoke this comment.)
(Looking at a rainbow poster of fruits and vegetables at the Urgent Care while waiting for the doctor) M: "Can you find the blueberries?" G: "They're right there." M: "Can you find the carrots?" Long Pause. M: "Look in the orange." G: "Where?" I point out the carrots (full size). G: "Oh... our carrots are not big mom, our carrots are like this (he puts his fingers close together to indicate a baby carrot.) M: "Yes they are. Do you know what those are called? They are called baby carrots." G: "Yeah...doctors have PARENT carrots!"
(During Playday) Kimberley: "Aunt Lyndsey, when I grow up I am going to be a princess." M: "Really?! That would be great." G: "You're not going to be a princess Kimberely. Emma is going to be a princess (probably referring to the Halloween costume he wanted Emma to wear.) M: "They both can be princessess buddy." G: "But I am not going to marry Kimberely mom." M: "Buddy, you aren't going to marry Emma either." G: (exaggerated sigh) "Well not now mom. Not until she is bigger, like you!"
baby sleeper bed
4 years ago
1 comments:
Haha! Love these - the last one is so cute!
Post a Comment