Well, I have done it again. Post overload. I really don't mean to get so far behind and then overload in the catching up process, but it is obvious that is what I do best. If it weren't for making these into our book, I probably wouldn't even try (other than this overly perfectionistic need for completion I have). So, read- don't read, it is up to you. Just an FYI though- I am not completely caught up. Which brings me to the second purpose of this post.
I need pictures from some of you. Sadly, my camera broke recently and it has put a serious cramp into my blogging abilities. Pictures say a thousand words and since I can barely keep up with the few I do write, I NEED PICTURES! So, those of you who have pictures of me/us or for me/us, please send them my way. Particularly of girls week and of the cruise. You know who you are. Thanks.
And as for future posts- if you want pictures...as was so well quoted in FRIENDS..."give me money so I can by a computer" or in this case, a camera! :)
baby sleeper bed
4 years ago
3 comments:
I love all the cute things the boys have been saying! The things they come up with is great. And good job for going to that pumpkin patch and even with lots of crowds looks like it was fun.
I was wondering what was going on with you. Then you put all these things up. Thanks. I loved it all.
I'm excited to get caught up on your cute fam. I thought you had quit blogging, but I'm glad that isn't the case. It's a good way to keep in touch after all these years.
p.s. Are you on Facebook???
Post a Comment