You may find it strange that I am posting about my son's bathroom habits, but I have my reasons. Perhaps the only people who may or may not be interested in them now are grandparents or the like, but that is not the reason. Yes, I am doing this for my own progress reporting, but I am also doing it for our family book. Why would anyone want step by step, boarderline TMI on their son's potty training published in their family book? Because one day, one or more of my little grandbabies- a Tristan Jr. in particular, will make it up to me and I will be able to smile oh so genuinely and hand his daddy the book for sympathetic reading. And, you never know- one day this may sound all too familiar to you too!
baby sleeper bed
4 years ago
1 comments:
How's the potty training going? We hit another dead end. I have to admit that your December Christmas posts inspired me to make sure we did our special family traditions this year even though our chain links started a few days late. Thanks for taking the time to post!
Post a Comment