Friday, December 11, 2009

Plateau

It would appear we have reached another plateau.  Tristan knows how and has proven that he can recognize the signs he has to go and either go on his own or tell me, but he is nowhere near consistent.  I still coax every so often which may or may not be the reason he is doing so well.  I guess the only option is to keep plugging away at it.

Problem:  The weekend is here and that means Tristan has to go outside with pants and either big boys or a pullup.  (Definitely for church, but possibly for another reason or two as well.)  I am not sure if I can handle the big boys thing out of the house, but I may be back at square one come Monday otherwise.  Any suggestions?

Day Three Report
Number of Successes: 3
Number of Wet Pants: 1
Number of Messy Pants: 1 (In pullup after he had gone to bed.)
Me: EXCITED

Day Four Report:
Number of Successes: 2
Number of Wet Pants: 2
Number of Messy Pants: 2 (Both pullups- during nap time and just before.)
Me: TRYING TO STAY POSITIVE AND MOTIVATED

0 comments: