Alright, now for the long awaited house pictures. I will warn you though: they are not of the best quality (broken camera issues- some are too dark, blurred, you name it), they are not exactly as things are on a normal day to day basis due to extra Christmas decor, and they are not few. I tried to give a full panoramic tour: 1. to give you the full picture and 2. to limit the amount of describing/explaining I would need to do. Lets see if I can do the rest of this post in 6 words or less per picture, shall we?
Entry
Ranch style home: All one level
Living/Family Room
Going straight-
Playroom
Attached to the-
Kitchen
Dining Nook
Turning Left Instead-
Hall/Stairs
First Room-
Emma's Room/"Grandma's Bed"
Next Room-
Kids/Main Bathroom
Next-
Laundry/Garage Entrance
Last Room-
Boys Room
To the Left-
Master Suite
(Bath)
Master Bedroom
Stairs/Entrance to Blaine and Michelle's
I did it.
Now most of you are aware of our living situation- being that we share this home with Andrew's brother and his family. Here is the scoop. We live upstairs, they live downstairs. There is no actual door, so these gates and two thick drapes separate our living space from theirs. Sounds worse than it really is, trust me. No more noise, in general, I'd say than an apartment type situation. They have as much square footage downstairs as we do upstairs (2250) and have their own separate enterance (walkout). They have three potential bedrooms (they use one as a playroom), a family room, a dining area, a kitchen (formerly a full bar), one and a half bathrooms and a storage room. Whether there when we came or added since, they have all of their own appliances excluding a washer and dryer- which we share (rotating days). We also share the garage- aka, the company uses two garage spaces for work trucks, the other space is for additional storage and we park our family vehicles outside.
Outside pictures to come (once the snow stops for more than a minute).
The neighborhood is beautiful, every home unique in appearance, well kept and close to EVERYTHING you could ever need (almost so much so that you could walk). We have unlimited access to the clubhouse/pool (as I have mentioned a thousand times already) and included in our rent is yard care. Now if only we could have arranged a weekly maid. :)
All in all, it is a big, beautiful home in a perfect location with all the perks of having family close by.
1 comments:
Looks just beautiful!
Post a Comment