Friday, January 15, 2010

Been There?

You know the feeling when your head hurts so much that you feel like your sinus' are going to explode and your teeth are going to fall out of your mouth?  The one where the back of your neck feels like a rubber band could do a better job of holding your head up and in place?  Energy is lacking from every part of your body from your arms down to your toes (which can't decide what they are more of- cold or hurting)?

And then there are the hours of sleep achieved each night that are getting fewer and fewer.  Either the kids must be feeling the same way- or they have viciously collaborated and assigned turns to wake up, ensuring mom gets less than one hour and forty five minutes of feverish sleep at any given time during the night.)

Know the feeling?  Needless to say, I won't be catching up my blog until I can sit at the computer longer than ten minutes without wanting to dig my eyes out.  Sorry.

5 comments:

Jacqui said...

Yozers. That's lousey. Can I have your kids over to play for a while today? I'll give you a call.

Denise said...

I totally feel your pain. Hopefully the kiddos will let you get some rest so you can feel better. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh I'm so sorry!! Hopefully it gets better!

heidijogoody said...

Oh man it is never fun when mommy is sick. I hope you get better soon.

blaine and michelle said...

Oh, we know the feeling.