Friday, April 9, 2010

Chuck E Cheese

Monday, March 8, 2010

Due to Andrew's crazy work schedule/traveling, we don't always get to our Saturday family outings ON an actual Saturday.  The next week was just such a situation.  Fortunately Kellen (a work friend) is a kid at heart and celebrated his twenty something-ith birthday (Sorry Kellen, I don't remember) at Chuck E Cheese.  We were there!  (Since there were so many pictures of said event and I am so behind, I've condensed into collage format with little to no wording.  I am sure you don't mind! :) )

Games, Games and More Games!
I don't know who was more into the games- Andrew or the boys. Pretty much a toss up, I'd have to say.  Even Emma got in on the action- and when I say in, I REALLY mean in. :)



The tokens were appealing for awhile, but tickets became the obsession before too long.

It was almost impossible to drag them away for some pizza and most importantly- birthday cake!  Had it been for anything else, I don't think we could have done it.
All sugared up again, it was off for some jungle gym fun while daddy spent the rest of the tokens trying to score his boys lots of tickets- aka play basketball and football competitions with the "big kids."
If it was up to them, the boys (young and old) would have gone all night, but Emma (cute little sport as she was) was out by 8:30.  So, we counted up our tickets, exchanged them for some sugary/cheep loot and headed home.
  Happy Birthday Kellen!  And thanks, again, Michelle for making the boys week in your efforts to give your husband a birthday he never had.  We loved it!

2 comments:

heidijogoody said...

A kid cant go wrong when they are at Chuck E Cheese! Looks like lots of fun.

Melani said...

Emma is SO cute! I love her tiny little pony tale. That looks like great fun...I shall have to visit the local Cuck E Cheese.