Friday, April 30, 2010

I Just Can't Tell

I found some older picture files on my computer and selected a few of each child, doing similar things, about the same age as Emma is now (10 months).  I just can't quite decide...


WHO LOOKS LIKE WHO?


There are lots more, but trust me...the more you look at- the harder it gets to decide.

6 comments:

Kristin D. said...

I can't tell either. but they all sure are cute.

Heather said...

way cute!

Anonymous said...

I can't tell. I think that Emma looks a bit more like Gavin, but don't know though. They sure are cute kids!

Denise said...

I think she is a perfect mix of both your boys. :)

heidijogoody said...

Yes it is a toss up

Georgi Family said...

I think that she is a REALLY good mix between both of them. You kids are so dang cute!