Monday, April 26, 2010

PLAYOFFS

It is April and if you know us, you know what that means...the NBA Playoffs!  Now being the true blue (formerly purple) Jazz fans we are, we would rather have seen them land the third place seat.  But alas, that was not to be.  A painful to watch game against the Phoenix Suns placed them fifth, up against the Denver Nuggets.  Now there is one positive (in our opinion) to playing the Nuggets and to them having the home court advantage...we just so happen to LIVE in the same city as their home court!  All you naysayers that wondered why we choose Denver- maybe we knew something you didn't?! :)  Alright, so we didn't, but it is paying off with advantages.  Just ask Andrew were HE was two Saturdays ago.

ON THE FOURTH ROW of playoff game 1 in Denver!
You can't tell from the pictures, but if you know him at all, you KNOW how giddy he was.  I won't even mention all the discussions of what to wear, countless reminders to bring a marker for autograph purposes and dreams of rubbing shoulders with their NBA idols coming to surface.  Oh, wait, I guess I just did! :)

They even let Jed come along sporting his Denver attire.  Maybe they felt a little safer knowing they had an ally on the other side- I know I did!

It is common knowledge now that the Jazz lost that game, but when you are this close...you almost don't even care.  ALMOST...
(yes, I know this is Blaine, but he was the only one with the sense enough to bring the camera.)
Since then, the Jazz have taken three games of there own, bringing the series 3-1.  One more to go boys!  It would really make the cost of those fourth row tickets worth it if you won at least the first round! :)

GO JAZZ!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That would've so much fun!!!! Jealous!

Georgi Family said...

I am officially the most envious person in the world right now! oh man! That is so crazy! 4 ROWS BACK????

Jill said...

Nice! I hope they can close this one out quickly, come on Jazz!