Friday, May 7, 2010

Preview

So my craft blog (meager as it is) is up and going, and I am actually surprised at how many posts I actually have.  Check it out for some fun ideas, or just to see what I have been up to.  One hour per craft.  Not bad.  And, just in case you need some incentive to have a look see...

...a preview of at least one of the things you might find.  Now how can you resist that?  Click on the link "My Crafting Hour" on the sidebar and enjoy!

3 comments:

Hailey said...

I don't know if its just my problem or if anyone else is having the same....but when I click on your crafting hour link it brings me to a page that says no articles. I was so excited to look at what you've been doing!!!!

Chadlee said...

Very cool Lyndsey, I'm excited to see what you put on there.

Blackner Family said...

Where is the blog address? I can't see it.