After a post about Gavin and Emma, I couldn't leave out our bug. These pictures "present"ed the perfect opportunity! Our gift to Tristan for his birthday came a little late in the mail, so almost a week later- he got to open one last present. Surprise! A Deron Williams jersey. He hadn't even asked for it, didn't even know he wanted it, but the genuine excitement, appreciation and surprise was so much that it made me want to spend every last penny I have and give this little boy the world.
His smile, complete with perfect dimples. His laugh, so perfectly pitched. His imagination, that makes you want to live with him in his mind. His heart, that wants everything to be right in the world. And so much more- pulls at my heart strings so hard they actually hurt. He has his dad beyond smitten, but his mom is no better off. I know the last few posts have been ultra gooey with love for my kids, but what can I say. Who wouldn't love this?

2 comments:
Don't you just love when you think of the perfect gift.
That smile is just pure satisfaction!
Post a Comment