Friday, November 26, 2010

Never A Good Thing

FYI, it is never a good thing when you see THIS

on the bathroom floor.  What is worse is when you find out that it came from your baby GIRL!  (Don't judge me- I love all my babies the same.  It is a fact- boys have short hair and it grows back easier.  That, or you can buzz it.  Girls, not so much.)  Remember when I said that Emma's hair was my pride and joy?  I can't believe that I didn't knock on wood.  It was probably inevitable, with two older brothers, but it still makes me cry.  And makes me mad.  Good thing dad was home to remind me that the culprit (Gavin) is only five years old, otherwise...I don't even know.  How do you punish that?  I am looking for ideas.

Before I show you pictures, I have to say that I know it really isn't bad at all.  In fact, you probably can't even tell.  It could have been MUCH worse.  I was lucky (and so was he!), but it was still traumatic all the same.
Where did he cut?  I know you are asking.  Her "bangs" are fairly long and side swoop, so those wispies in the front were brother made.  When her hair falls as it usually does, the longer pieces cover it right up, and when I pull in to the side- it still fits.  Maybe this picture will give a better idea.
Maybe not.  She is just too cute to notice, I guess.  Still, if it weren't for posterity...I wouldn't even want to talk about it- that is how unhappy this mama was! 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh so sad!!! I'm sorry! She is so super cute, I'm not gonna lie. She's getting so big. I cannot even believe it!

heidijogoody said...

When Ashton (morgan and marcs daughter) cut her hair I told the girls you never ever ever cut your hair only mommies can cut your hair! They haven't cut yet and I hope they never do but with kids you just never know.. at least it is not noticeable but I would have been so sad too!

Anonymous said...

Oh my!! I bet you were upset! That is never good to find hair like that with little kids around! At least he didn't do more damage!

Chadlee said...

I've been hearing too many stories like this lately, it's freaking me out that it might happen to us next! Little Emma is beautiful, though, no matter what!