Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Tagged.. Again!

Or maybe I should say, "tagged for the first time." I think Morgan tagged me awhile ago, but I didn't realize it until just recently, so here goes. (Sorry Morgan!) I guess you'll learn more about me than you probably want to. And for those of you I tag, sorry, but I love reading your responses!

4 Jobs I've Had:
Mom and Sweetheart
3rd grade teacher at Grant Elementary
Kindergarten aide at Joaquin Elementary
Collections Supervisor at Citibank

4 Movies I can watch over and over:
Any of the Friends Seasons
Emma
Seven Brides for Seven Brothers
Almost any chick flick as long as it ends happily

4 Places I have Lived:
Eagle Mountain, UT
Provo, UT
Houston, TX
Layton, UT

4 guilty pleasures:
Kids clothes and Toys
Playing Texas Hold ‘em with Mike N Ikes
Sleeping in
Just going to Wal-mart even though there is never anything new

4 Favorite TV Shows:
Friends (even though they are done making new ones)
The Office
Gillmore Girls
Sesame Street (as a mom, it is sometimes a lifesaver)

4 Places I have been on vacation:
England
New York
Brazil
Orlando

4 Favorite Foods:
French Bread and Aged Sharp Cheddar Cheese
Fondue
Anything Fine Dining (specifically pasta and/or really nice meats)
Crème Brule

4 Places I would rather be right now:
In Europe (or somewhere on vacation)
Shopping
Golfing
Doing something fun with my boys (zoo, pumpkin patch, etc)

4 Websites I visit daily:
My gmail email
My hotmail email
Blogs (mine and others)
House websites (we are selling our home and looking for a new one)

Authors I love:
C.S. Lewis
J.K. Rowling
Dr. Seuss
Any other children's literature author

4 things I would like to know how to do:
Gourmet Chef
Hairdresser
Violinist
Paint

Things I worry about:
If I am a good mom to my kids
Where we will be in 10 years
If my house is clean/organized
If things are perfect and I am not disappointing anyone

Happy moments:
Marrying Andrew
Having Gavin Brian
Having Tristan Andrew
Buying our home

Things I want to do next year:
Take my kids to Disneyland
Go to Europe
Live in a new house
Learn to golf

I am Tagging:
Kari
Tiffany
Heather
Alison

0 comments: