Lately I've noticed some pretty odd things. So, here is the test- you tell me what's going on.
1. I have been getting a stuffy nose EVERY night, without fail for the last week- which consequently causes me to snore a little occasionally.
2. I have a strange need to sleep on my stomach.
3. Speaking of sleeping, last night I fell asleep at 9:30 and slept solid until 8:30 this morning.
4. Things just seem to SMELL different. Generally not a good thing.
5. Maybe this is just because things just don't smell right, but I am having a severe adversion to food- pretty much all foods, to be honest.
6. I can't remember anything. Seriously, I am surprised I haven't forgotten what I was posting about by now.
...and, as if to prove the last point, I can't remember any more oddities I have noticed. So- what is your opinion?
baby sleeper bed
4 years ago
9 comments:
Hhhmm...are you pregnant? :)
I think you'll soon be joining the parents of three club. Do you need me to send you some tests? :) Call and let us know for sure!
Um I blame all physical & mental oddities on pregnancy...so I think you might be joining the club! haha Let us know! I wish we lived closer to you guys! We had so much fun hanging out with you guys that night! I have been really behind on checking other people's blogs and I didn't even realize you had blogged about that night! So funny! Even though it was so disgusting most of the time it is definitely quite the memory! Come visit us in Idaho and we'll play again! Ha ha
Yeah!!! Congrats!
CONGRATS!! Praying for a girl!
Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys. We will keep our fingers crossed for a girl. If not we love groups of three. Four is a charm. :)
Allergic to Andrew
That last one was funny! Congrats on the upcoming new addition!
Post a Comment