It's probably about (past) time for a pregnancy update. I absolutely HATE everything about this, but after having one pregnancy (Tristan) with no documented proof, I have decided that it is one of those necessary evils. So, as I do with my boys on the side of the blog, I have decided to add some facts of my own. I believe the last time I posted a pregnancy update I was somewhere in the 24 week range, and am now in the 33 week range, so I have a lot of ground to cover. No puns intended.
A picture for comparison.
Age: 26
Height: 5'3" as I have been for years and fully expect to stay
Weight: Nuh, uh. That information is recorded on my medical records, and there it will stay. I don't even look anymore. Lets just say that I have gained the most the soonest with this one. If I were to stop, I might be close, but lets face it, I have 7 weeks left.
Blood Pressure: low to normal on average
Baby's Heartbeat: anywhere from 148-166
Abdomen Measurements: 33 cm (right on)
Likes: sleeping on my right side (what a rebel), long hot baths, cold cereal (the only thing that doesn't fill me up after three bites and doesn't leave me feeling sick afterwards), naps in the afternoon (whenever rarely possible), lotion (I constantly feel dry), being told I look small (even if it is just being nice), making things for baby (keeps the "worth it" in perspective).
Dislikes: the 8 month pregnant body tolls, the return of sickness (not like before, but still easily provoked), feeling tired 24/7, being hungry and having no appetite, the first hour of falling asleep (at the beginning of each night and following every kid/bathroom related arousal), the slowing of time, and the absence of a husband for those much needed/sometimes irrational third trimester needs.
Current Obsession: crushed ice (I am anemic and have been with each baby. I can't get enough- sorry dentists!), toothpaste and peppermint flavored gum. And did I mention crushed ice!?!
Now that is probably more than is needed to know, but hey. I don't have another 10 weeks left in my pregnancy, so chances are that the next update could be the big one!
5 comments:
During my pregnancies I loved crushed ice too. Now I know why. But what exactly does that have to do with anemia?
You are so dang cute Lyndsey! I would have ♥loved♥ to be that tiny when I was pregnant (and, no I'm just saying that to be nice). I totally craved ice too but was never anemic. Wierd huh?
I think you look like a perfect pregnant lady! I could only hope to be that small...it'll never happen so I'm not even going to try. BUT the upside to you feeling a little big is that it means your baby is healthy which is always a good thing - at least that is what I am told.....I'm just pretending to know stuff apparently!
I think you look great thanks for sharing the stats with us!
Looking good! Cold cereal was one of my favorites this time around, too.
Post a Comment