Sunday, September 6, 2009

All Things GIRL

I need to get the pictures off my mom's camera sooner, or they will- as these are- be ridiculously out of order.

There are so many preparations for having a girl after having two boys, but there were so many that were there to help.  I couldn't pass up these pictures, and neglect mentioning two groups of ladies that helped out in the biggest of ways.

1.  My mother's very wonderful neighbor (and the adopted grandmother for my boys during our time apart as a family) Michele, and her wonderful daughters Kira, Mandi and Lanae threw me a beautiful baby shower that, lets face it, is helping to clothe my beautiful little girl in something other than the color blue!  A big thank you to them, again, as well as to my very supportive mom, sisters, aunts, cousins and friends.

2.  And a slightly younger group of ladies (as well as an honorary gentleman), namely my nieces and nephew, helped out with accessorizing their new little cousin.  One girls night/sleepover later- we have more little girl hairbows/flowers than one little girl could use in a lifetime!
Now, when you see the pictures of little Emma, adorned to the T, you will know it is because she was and is so loved.  And I will know that too.  Thank you!

2 comments:

Tiffany Joy said...

Hey! I nannied with Lanae. Isn't she great?

It looks like things are going well. Love you!

Kristin D. said...

That is such a good idea to have all the kids help you make the accessories for Emma. I bet they had the most fun.